The past 72 hours has been so emotionally draining.
- We submit an offer on 3827 Canon on Tuesday morning and are told that the sellers would review offers at 5pm. The clock ticks away and we hear nothing. Feeling disappointed.
- 10:30pm: we receive an email that the sellers cannot decide on which of the 5 offers they want to choose. We revise our offer and sign the new paperwork. Feeling giddy about our prospects!
- 8am: the Seller's agent confirms our revised offer and tells us that we will have an answer by noon. I spend all morning being really, really excited.
- Noon comes and goes with no word. At 2pm I receive a call from my agent that we did not get the house but could be the back up offer. I cry a little bit, fall into a deep despair, and come to the realization that we're never going to be able to buy a house in the Bay area. Ever.
- 6pm: again at the barn grazing Ellie when I receive a text message from our agent saying that we did in fact get the house. What????
- Paul confirms the details with our agent and we celebrate with champagne and Zachary's Pizza
- Wake up in a slight panic because seller has not officially signed the paperwork yet. What if they change their minds????
- Spend day feeling anxious with sweaty palms
-1pm: deep sigh of relief when seller paperwork arrives in inbox
20 days to close! And now a cute shot of Ellie getting a bath on Sunday!
Congratulations!! And, Ellie is super cute! :)ReplyDelete
Congrats!!!!! Stuff like that is definitely draining, waiting to close on 20 acres and I'm ready for a calm ride, lol!!ReplyDelete
Ellie is such a darling. Congrats on the house! House shopping is so stressful.ReplyDelete
How exciting!! Congrats on the new house!ReplyDelete
How exciting. Congrats!ReplyDelete
So glad you got the house!ReplyDelete
A horse and a home, that make for one exciting 2014!ReplyDelete
That sounds very stressful but you guys made it, congrats!!ReplyDelete
Yahoo congrats!! What great news for you and the hubby!!!ReplyDelete
Ellie is SO cute!